Rossana Amoruso obtained her bachelor’s and master’s degree at the Free University of Brussels with a specialization in economic law. Subsequently, she obtained LLM International Business Law at Queen Mary University in London.
Rossana has been working for LexQuire since May 2022 and she has been a lawyer at the Dutch-speaking bar of Brussels since 2017. She has gained a lot of experience in international law firms in Brussels and Luxembourg.
Rossana has a broad knowledge of corporate law, financial law, securities law, commercial law, contract law and investment funds.
- Legal advice and assistance to a Belgian regulated real estate company in the field of corporate and financial law
- Legal advice to a private client in the context of a claim against a Belgian financial institution for breach of the due diligence obligation
- Legal advice and assistance with the franchising of a Belgian catering business
- Legal advice on an acquisition and management buyout of a Belgian pharmaceutical company specialized in high-tech medical supply chain management
- Bachelor of Laws at the Free University of Brussels, specialization in Economic Law
- LLM International Business Law obtained from Queen Mary University London
- Admitted to the Dutch-speaking bar of Brussels in 2017